*June 3rd and 17th * - booking now
and will take place at Claremont Farm on the Wirral (www.claremontfarm.co.uk).
- · Understand the importance of the ingredients - from grain to loaf – sources, millers and traditions
- · See how the fermentation works, and talk through how it can fit into your life
- · Work from different starters, through mixing, shaping and proving doughs, to the bake
Little Eye Bakery is built on 25 years baking experience (including pioneering London sourdough bakery Natural Rise in the 80s). Malcolm Williams marries traditional and modern - working with wild yeast starters, slow fermentation techniques, hand-kneading, and organic and local sourcing.
- · making food that is great for flavour, keeping, health and enjoyment
- · supporting sustainable local food production businesses and artisan craft
Gift vouchers available.